Philosophy & ESG
TCC’s success is the result of our in-depth knowledge of capital markets, our extensive experience at managing assets in various market environments, and a unique investment philosophy rooted in strong investment beliefs that guide all our decisions.
Our team approach means that all investment decisions are made by a team of investment professionals with strong, diverse and complementary backgrounds. We are focused on constantly introducing new investment ideas and exploring promising opportunities.
ESG Integration at TCC
TCC defines ESG integration as the process of including Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors in its investment process to better manage risks and potentially improve returns (strategy dependent). Therefore, TCC believes in the benefits of:
- Excluding certain industries that are subject to significant financial risks given ESG exposure and/or represent sensitive topics;
- Integrating ESG analysis, alongside traditional financial analysis, into securities/investment selection;
- Having an active ownership approach;
- Disclosing information that is relevant to the analysis of material ESG factors; and,
- Collaborating with other organizations on ESG and sustainable initiatives.